Saturday, April 7, 2018

Car maintenance isn't as important with an electric car

Here's a post I tried to publish before I bought my electric car.  It never got published because it didn't like the pictures I attached.

I recently purchased a car.  I initially intended to get an older car to get me through the next few years until the electric self driving Chevy Bolt I deserve exists.  I went with a not that old certified used 2016 Nissan Versa for 10,500 and then paid an additional 1500 for the bumper to bumper warranty upgrade.  One of the reasons I made this mistake was due to the lack of maintenance records of the cars I was looking at.  So I decided that whenever I do anything with my car I am going to blog it.  I filled up on gas for the first time.  Here's a picture of the odometer and receipt.

No comments: